Grace.

Once, I thought, sometimes there is grace in the things that make our hearts break.

I sit, dumbstruck, realizing how narrow and small that thought was.

There is not one moment of my life that God is graceless.  His grace is abundant.

The more I see His grace, the more I want it.  The more I want to be filled of it.  I crave it, my heart cries out for it.  To see it around me, in everything.  To be able to pour it out onto others and show them how beautiful it is, how marvelous and sweet He gives and loves.  Not because I am full of it, but because He gives it to me, that I may turn around and pass it on.

There is ALWAYS grace in the things that make our hearts break.

There is always grace in everything.

Every moment, every experience, every. single. thing.

Thank You, Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Thursday

{Psalm 8}

Striving.