24 before 24.


Obligatory: That I make a list of things I want to do before my birthday.  Some of them are fun bucket list things, and others are the "oh crap, I really need to get these done!" kinds of things.  It is always the number of things to do before the number of years I am about to acquire under my belt.  Thus...

hang all of my frames up on my wall.
start a volunteering job or internship.
go on a photo excursion every week, even for just an hour.
make coffee/lunch/dinner dates with friends every week.
send my parents snail mail every week.
actually use that gym membership I'm paying for.
buy cowboy boots.
get a haircut.
learn the MIB line dance.
learn the rappy parts of "Dirt Road Anthem" (so close).
get my ribs tattooed.
have a homeless bag making party.
wear a dress every week.
take a picture a day.
go to a baseball game.
see Planes.
sign up for the GRE.
finish Breaking Free by Beth Moore.
build my desk.
go ice skating.
go rollerblading.
plan a roomie paddleboarding date.
find a new hiking spot.
finish Job.

as I complete them, they'll have a strike through them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Thursday

{Psalm 8}

I Hear a Voice, and He Calls Me 'Redeemed'