The Best of 2012

2012 was the best year I've had in years.  Which sounds kind of silly.
But it's true, and I can't figure out a better way to word that.

The Best of 2012

Experience: 
East Asia for 2 months.
P.S. Sorry to everyone who has to hear me keep talking about it.
I came home 6 months ago, but my heart is apparently still in transit.

Book:
Acts
Jesus Calling

Song:
"Heaven Song" by Phil Wickham

Goals Met:
College Graduation.
Becoming an order-writer at work.

Awkward Moment:
A first and last date.

Lessons Learned:
What it means to give grace & have humility and patience.
*Not that I'm the master of any of these.

New Steps:
Joining the global service team at church.
Becoming a high school youth group leader.
*Which are both extremely humbling and stretching.

So, off to a new year, and fresh starts.
I pray that it's full of moments
to show grace,
to grow in humility,
to display love,
to develop patience,
to learn to laugh more,
to see the fruit of the Spirit in my own life,
to be an encourager to my family,
and to honor God with all 365 days.

And because I haven't posted anything visually stimulating in awhile:


An image of sleep deprivation, extreme culture shocking in a foreign country,
mild stress due to post-graduation chaos, and a case of giggles.

It's been real, 2012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Thursday

{Psalm 8}

Striving.